Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Great News!!!


Great news!!! The echo shows that my pulmonary pressures have come down!!! They have gone from 180 to 98. Yay!!!!!!!!!

The nurse that gave me the news reminded me that with a pressure of 98 I'm still considered to have "severe" PH (there's severe, moderate and mild) but she also said that whatever I'm doing is working. So I shall keep doing what I'm doing :-) Severe or not, I'm celebrating any and all good news.

I woke up excited and grateful to be alive!

I've never really been able to sleep with any sort of light creeping in through my window. I also like my room to be dimly lit when I'm making music. Because of this, I've found different ways of blocking the light from getting in. My current way has been to cover my window in foil paper and then tilt it up during the day to get some light, but have the ability to tilt it down when I want darkness.

All of this to say that  I've never been so damn happy to see the sun! Some of my foil paper fell off this morning and massive amounts of sun came in through my window. I think I'm going to leave my foil paper as it is :-)

Cheers to YOU! I'm drinking my morning green juice and I'm wishing you a GREAT day!

See you at the next

xx
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment