Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

A Happy Day



Today was a happy day!

 I had an echo in the morning and was very proud of my heart. It remained very calm. Go heart!  (I'm not sure what having a calm heart means with regard to an echo that's testing pulmonary pressure, but it felt good to have it be so relaxed.) I won't have results till next week. Ahhh! The waiting game begins...

The crazy thing is that the person who performs the echo is seeing everything, and can basically tell you what's going on, but no matter how many questions you sneak his way, he must follow the protocol, which is of course to wait till the echo has been reviewed and then sent to the doctor who then reviews it again. It has to go through a series of so many people before it actually reaches ME, yet there I am right next to the person who's seeing it all first hand. Crazy!

I then had the great fortune of shopping at Whole Foods with world-renowned health expert Dr. Robert Young. A wonderful moment it was!





We then realized that Steve Martin was running out of oxygen, so it was time to rush home and change my tank! Fortunately, we got there right on time. We made the switch and Steve was back in action!

Now it's time for more green juice...

I hope you had a wonderful day.

See you at the next :-)

xx
Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I am VERY happy hear the your pulm pressure is down :) Keep up the good work!

    I'm curious to know what you learned at Whole Foods. I think a healthier/cleansing diet is in order for all of us. Any tips you'd like to share?

    Kisses from the Caribbean,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete